Global Experience & Program Lead
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Our team is focused on one thing: making our employees feel proud to work here, through creative editorial content, programs, and experiences. We are looking for a Global Experience & Program Lead who is passionate about creating company-wide experiences and programs that engage Square, Inc.'s quickly-growing global population of 6,000+ employees. This is a new role on our team. We are seeking someone who is motivated to create experiences that effectively engage, connect, and inspire their audience.
You'll join a creative, cross-functional Internal Brand & Employee Experience team. In this role, you'll report to the team's lead. You will bring a creative and strategic approach to creating experiences - including our company-wide all-hands, Speaker Series, employee recognition, and company milestone celebrations. You'll also play an important role in crafting inclusive standards and guidelines for company-wide experiences, programs, and events. Your main audience is Square, Inc.'s growing global employee population across our corporate teams and business units (including Square, Cash App, TIDAL, and TBD).
- Creating a strategy for the moments to celebrate, all-hands, and Speaker Series that is well-integrated and engaging
- Driving the evolution of company-wide experiences in a remote/hybrid work model environment
- Leading a small but mighty team
- Finding opportunities to connect employees to a shared purpose through experiences
- Developing and executing the future of company-wide employee recognition
- Contributing to overall team vision, road-maps, and creative strategy
- Creating company-wide brand standards and guidelines for experiences and socializing its guidance
- Using internal, digital platforms to create innovative experiences
- Driving operational excellence with experience and program planning and execution
- Measuring and reporting on program and experience engagement
You'll partner with others to create:
- Meaningful onboarding experiences, as needed
- Experiences that are external-facing, with internal communications, external communications, and Talent Brand teams, as needed
- Cohesive messaging for employee-facing communications, in collaboration with internal communications, external communications, and Talent Brand teams
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Management experience
- A passion for creating high-quality events and programs (both in-person and virtually)
- Excellent grammar, writing, editing, proofreading, and editorial skills
- Experience working with leadership and executives
- Ability and enthusiasm to collaborate with diverse teams
- Experience creating dynamic and engaging experiences for employees
- Experience conceptualizing and producing large-scale (5,000+) company all-hands and speaker events
- Demonstrated experience with creating engaging events in a remote work environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with public speaking and hosting
- Experience planning company holiday events
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.