Sales Growth Program Manager
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Alternate Location: New York, United States
Square is seeking a data-driven self-starter with strong sales & marketing skills to join our team as Sales Growth Program Manager. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the power of data-driven decision making, and has a proven track record of using technology, process optimization and cross-functional collaboration to drive transformational improvements in top of funnel sales growth and efficiency.
In this role, you will be responsible for influencing the top of the funnel build for the sales team, tracking leads through the funnel, defining the processes for follow up, tracking and reporting on key metrics like lead conversion rates and other sales success metrics. You will encompass a mindset of iteration and experimentation, you will be proactive with communication to ensure the sales lead growth and optimization function delivers results. You will report to the Head of Sales Strategy and partner with senior sales leadership and our cross functional teams to identify opportunities and make things happen.
- Work closely with cross functional GTM teams to build ToF for the sales team that is correlated with profit and future product updates, using data-driven insights and decision making.
- Organize and establish best practices for sales lead generation operations for the Sales organization through strong partnerships with our cross functional GTM teams.
- Create and influence new avenues for lead capture like web chat tools and/or booking features on the public web.
- Through analyzing our data, constantly track new and innovative ways to capture and convert prospective customers and evangelize our learnings through thought leadership activities.
- Analyze and present findings as they relate the global pipeline build and related sales lead channels and their current and future states (for both inbound and outbound targeting).
- Develop and constantly iterate on a testing plan designed to identify incremental improvements - establish and track KPIs and leading indicators as part of these tests.
- 5+ years of generating and driving demand for sales
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and 3rd party lead partners, web chat tools, etc.
- Understanding of full lifecycle marketing, demand generation, and sales inbound leads
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams and departments in a rapidly growing environment
- Experience working with multi-channel inbound engagement strategies that include implementation, tracking, and process improvement.
- Proven ability to communicate and manage relationships with senior executives
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Advanced proficiency in Looker
- Experience in high transaction volume SaaS application or financial services sales
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.