Technical Support Engineer (Frontline) - Application Support
- Bracknell, UK
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
What you’ll be doing:
Snow Software is looking to add to its growing technical support team with an experienced support professional. We are looking for a dynamic Technical Support Engineer with exceptional focus on quality customer support. The role will encompass providing technical support to our large customer and partner base, resolving issues by utilizing widely available resources, teams and your own skills and experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years in a similar role, as well as proven exceptional customer facing experience.
You will be working within a regional support team, to resolve customer and partner technical issues attaining high levels of customer satisfaction along with adhering to initial and ongoing service level targets. Your daily duties will be varied across the latest technologies.
Role duties include:
- Providing technical support and maintenance on all Snows Products
- Performing troubleshooting within customer environments focused on the resolution of customer reported issues along with answering product questions raised by customers or partners through our ServiceDesk.
- Continually prioritizing your workload ensuring customers/Partners are kept up to date on the status of their cases following case management best practices.
- Creating content within the support knowledge base ensuring we share knowledge for new issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Escalating issues to the next level of support where you have reached the limit’s of your knowledge and tracking those cases to ensure you continue to learn.
- To contribute to the development of the customer support organization by participating in regular internal meetings and training sessions.
What we require from you:
- Previous Technical Support experience
- Basic knowledge and experience of Networking, Active Directory, Virtualization and Operating Systems
- Basic Knowledge of O365 (Configuration and Administration knowledge desired)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Be a team player, promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
- Create and maintain technical knowledgebase articles
- Welcomes challenging environments to apply specialist skills, maintaining customer confidence.
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- A good understanding of cloud technologies and experience supporting products and solutions delivered as a service.
- Willingness to travel to attend company events or training
- Supporting SQL based technologies/software including SQL querying
- Supporting UNIX/Linux based technologies/software
- Knowledge of IIS
- SAM experience
- Software Licensing Experience
- Basic Knowledge of one or more of the following Products: ServiceNow, Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle, Gsuite and IBM BigFix
Who you are:
As the successful candidate you be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. You will be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. You will be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.