- Chevy Chase, MD, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives and analyzing marketing success. You will work closely with organizations outside of marketing (Americas sales, product management, development, etc.) Key responsibilities include assisting with the management of internal company email communications and marketing asset management, content creation, and outreach to/relationship building with trade media.
You will be a part of a global marketing organization. A small degree of time flexibility may be required to accommodate meetings with the global team.
- Tracks product sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales data
- Prepares monthly marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Assist with developing and managing content, including blogs and press releases
- Monitor industry news and submit reports on emerging trends to product and marketing management each month
- Assist Senior Marketing Manager with social media content as needed
- Monitor trade editorial calendars and contact trade media for potential contributed content opportunities
- Contact trade media outlets with company/product news as released
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing communications and measurement
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Knowledge of WebFlow, Zoho Campaigns, and Zoho CRM are a plus
- Experience working in the hospitality technology field is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.