Customer Success Manager
- Chevy Chase, MD, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
- Overall ownership of issues raised by customers relating to system performance or usability working in a Shared Services team with other regions
- Interact closely with Level 3 and Level 4 support in a Follow the Sun environment
- Interact with all departments necessary within the organization to resolve customer care issues
- Maintain agreed internal service levels
- Meet client retention goals
- Ensure full training for internal teams is available and all staff are kept up to date with new products, features and enhancements prior to deployment.
- Maintain a process of industry knowledge training for all teams.
- Encourage an environment of ownership, proactivity and ‘going the extra mile’ to ensure that all teams delight our customers with our service.
- University Degree and a minimum of 3 year’s work experience as a customer service agent for a level 1 call center focusing on supporting 24*7 Software-as-a-Service solutions preferably in the international hotel, travel or hospitality space.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required.
- Working knowledge of hotel revenue management or distribution is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to roll out sleeves for direct client support.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in spoken Mandarin preferred.
- ITIL Service Management fluency preferred.
Improve the adoption and usage of the company’s products and maintain revenue growth targets by providing excellent customer support and maintaining healthy relationships with our current and future customers in an environment where every staff member is passionate about going the extra mile.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.