Inside Sales Representative
- 1219 Corporate Dr, Burlington, ON L7L 5V5, Canada
Who is Shape?
SHAPE is a strategic combination of companies including Shape Process Automation - Tech-Con; Flow International, KMT Waterjet, H20 Jet, AquaDyne, Advanced Pressure Systems (APS), Aquarese, TOPS Waterjet; and Shape Mined Material. Collectively, we provide an extensive portfolio of manufacturing process solutions to customers around the world. The core technology of SHAPE was founded in high pressure waterjet cutting, cleaning, and surface preparation.
We work together to develop intellectual properties that drive progress and raise the bar in service excellence, we set the standard for integrity, professionalism, and inclusiveness to meet the challenges of rapidly evolving industries. Tomorrow’s customers will require more innovative solutions, we continue to push the envelope in developing the advanced technologies and digital tools to solve manufacturing challenges at the pace and scale of the markets we serve.
Who are we looking for?
As SHAPE continues to develop into exciting new markets, we welcome like-minded professionals who share our excitement and optimism for the future. Operating across multiple disciplines, we have ample opportunity for you to grow your career in our organization.
SHAPE believes their success lies in the talented people that work in their organization! Our philosophy is of community and a place where people can belong, thrive and succeed! We pride ourselves on being cultural champions of our brand and values.
What sets Shape apart from other companies?
SHAPE is invested in providing constant learning and development opportunities and offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits packages. We are a multinational, highly technical and innovative company that provides global career opportunities. We seek creative ways to continuously improve. Collaboration and teamwork defines the way we work. We are always looking for team members that want to be ahead of the curve, using latest technologies to apply in every way we do business. Our employees are dynamic, highly talented and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
We encourage you to look into employment opportunities at Shape Technologies Group
The Inside Sales Representative position is based in our Head Office in Burlington, Ontario. The Inside Sales representative is responsible for contact with Shape Process Automation Aftermarket customers and potential customers with the intent of promoting and selling aftermarket Shape Process Automation parts and services, while providing "best in class" customer service. The Inside Sales representative is a key member of the Sales team, working collaboratively with other Inside Sales representatives, Outside Sales Representatives, Business Unit Managers, Supply Chain and the corporate management team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate customer growth by fielding incoming inquiries and participating in outbound calling in order to proactively seek new business opportunities and fulfilling marketing campaigns.
- Qualify potential customers and identify their needs to either handle the sale or forward to appropriate Outside Sales representatives.
- Provide accurate product information and estimates on Shape Process Automation offerings, including parts, technical services, and customer automation offerings. Negotiate offer with potential customers, close the sale, and track results.
- Process and complete the accurate and timely set-up, including a credit check, of customer accounts, within pre-determined response time.
- Collaborate with the appropriate groups as required, to facilitate end-to-end customer setup completion including installation and first delivery
- Consistently meet assigned sales targets.
- Accountable for utilization of supplied CRM tool. All leads/sales opportunities and closed sales are required to be entered and tracked.
- Provide “best in class’ customer service by consistently applying and leveraging developed procedures and processes to effectively answer customer inquiries, resolve issues and manage customer expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in a commodity transaction sales environment an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, CRM
- Demonstrable sales achievement and attainment of sales targets
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Above average attention to detail required to ensure accuracy of all related information.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work alone or as a team
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Maintain composure under stress.
- Ability and willingness to take directions.
- Must have a valid passport and driver’s license
- Minimum: High School Diploma.
- Preferred: College or Technologist Diploma in a STEM Field
- Minimum 1-3 years of prior experience in an industrial, manufacturing sales or technical call center environment
- Previous Experience working in the Waterblasting industry is highly desired