- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is looking for a Data Analyst to support our Business Integration efforts which includes data analysis and the creation of behavior driving reports/dashboards to ensure efficient business and technical operations
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Gathering and documenting business system requirements through cooperative research
- Extracting, preparing and optimizing large datasets that meet end user reporting requirements with accuracy, data integrity and speed
- Creating dashboards, forms and reports that turn data into information for decision making, designing, modifying, developing, implementing, testing and supporting (SDLC) software solutions that satisfy ongoing company business needs
- Providing day-to-day support of existing systems, working with cross-functional teams to implement robust data-driven solutions, and performing other related duties as assigned
- Building and maintaining an organized suite of reports
- We are specifically seeking a candidate with a unique blend of technical skill and business acumen
- Ideally, this candidate will have the ability to prepare complex SQL statements and the ability to create data visualizations that clearly communicate key performance indicators
- This candidate will also have experience with SSRS, Power BI or Tableau, Excel, Ad Hoc reporting, and have experience with the following languages: SQL (complex queries), PL/SQL is a plus, Python is a plus, SSAS/cubes is a plus, and R is a plus
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and critical thinking skills applied to complex datasets, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and experience with ERP or enterprise-class transactional processing systems is a plus
- We are looking for someone with a Bachelors degree in a technical field or related training/experience and 1-3 years of relevant experience
- This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate will be a responsible, self-motivated, problem solver
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado, relocation available.
- Travel by exception only