Recurring Product Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
The Recurring Product Engineering position is responsible for:
- Executing the engineering activities required to successfully produce, test and deliver recurring spacecraft electronics to SEAKR customers.
- The successful candidate shall have a fundamental knowledge of and experience producing and testing electronics, especially digital circuits, processors, FPGAs and power supplies.
- Skills required include the ability to read and understand digital and analog schematics; ability to review and clarify production travelers and test procedures; and the ability to test and troubleshoot complex electronics systems from the component level to the system functionality level.
- The candidate should have the ability to read and edit software test scripts, analyze production metrics and lead efforts to increase production yield or clarify test flows
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are necessary to be successful.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to solve basic lab debug problems with the use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers.
- Some module design experience is highly desirable including documentation of functional descriptions, review of schematics, creation and review of assembly instructions, documentation of test plans and test results.
- Familiarity with schematic tools, BOM or ERP management tools, work order and assembly traveler management tools, data analysis in spreadsheets, and extraction and documentation of test data from lab test equipment.
- Experience with implementing engineering changes to schematics, BOMs and other documentation is a plus.
- Experience with assembly and test of spacecraft hardware and electronics is highly desirable, but not required.
- Familiarity with Quality Control methods, configuration management methods and root cause analysis is required.
- A BSEE and a minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado