- Keizersgracht 683, 1017 DW Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Central Head Office
- Departments: Sourcing
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Contract type: Part-time & Full time
As our company is growing rapidly worldwide, we are looking for a regulatory coordinator to support our Regulatory Affairs Manager in the registration and notification process of our brands and products in existing and new markets.
It is your responsibility to partner with a variety of stakeholders, internally and externally, to ensure we comply with international laws and regulations so that our products can be sold across the globe. In a nutshell, you will:
- Assist in (international) product registration and notification processes (EU CPNP, US FDA, GCC Middle East, Asia etc.)
- Ensure we adhere to the commercial calendar of the countries by registering our products correctly and in time.
- Prepare, provide and legalize the necessary documents and certificates for (international) notifications.
- Register our products and brand in close collaboration with our international sales organisation and third parties.
- Check draft artwork labelings of product introductions.
- Manage the internal databases, such as Box, product database / portal (STEP), Safety Fragrance List, etc.
- Collect, review and file documents on regulatory matters, including product information files, safety data sheets, certifications etc.
It needs no saying that you thoroughly enjoy sifting through documents, whilst keeping an eye on all timelines. You strive for quality in everything you do and enjoy working with a wide variety of stakeholders worldwide. In addition, you:
- have a higher professional or university level education (HBO/WO) and around 3 years of work experience in administration.
- are a Dutch native speaker; you will work closely with Dutch authorities such as the ‘Kamer van Koophandel’ and the ‘Nederlandse Voedsel -en Warenautoriteit’.
- are a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset.
- have a high sense of responsibility and an eye for detail.
- know how to move things forward, with your high energy level and positive outlook.
- are highly organized and enjoy working with challenging deadlines and changing circumstances.
- have an affinity with Regulatory activities in the cosmetics industry.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
Does the above sound like you? Please don’t hesitate and send in your application. I’ll be in touch with you soon.
WE ARE RITUALS
“We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS