Human Resources/Recruiting Assistant
- Omaha, NE, USA
Are you looking for your fist step into an HR role? Do you embrace new challenges and are passionate about making a difference? Are you highly motivated and thrive in a fast paced environment?
Go ahead… keep reading!
We are looking for an energetic, highly organized, detail oriented, HUMAN RESOURCES/RECRUITING ASSISTANT with excellent customer service skills to join our team. In this role, you will serve as an integral part of the Human Resources team and have overriding responsibility for Human Resources onboarding activities and supporting a wide range of recruitment and general HR efforts.
What will you be responsible for?
- Posting open positions in our Applicant Tracking System and various job boards
- Updating social media content to Glassdoor, Indeed and Linked, Facebook and other social networking sites
- Administering the onboarding process from applicant to new hire including: interview coordination, offer letters, reference & background checks, I-9 administration, and creation of the employee profile in our HRIS
- Creating graphics, images and other visual content to be utilized in social media and other HR initiatives
- Gathering content and creating social media posts, posts jobs and other items related to employment branding
- Assisting with the creation and production of the employee newsletter and employee calendar
- Supporting a variety of special projects and other HR tasks
Who are we looking for?
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related discipline
- 1-year experience in Human Resources, Recruitment, or related experience
- General knowledge of social media platforms
- Social media and graphics design experience, a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized and a proven track record of success juggling multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office are required
Rand Worldwide is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions including CAD software and technology expertise to companies across North America. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
- INTEGRITY We are honest, ethical, straight forward people in dealing with our employees, our customers, and our shareholders.
- TEAMWORK Every team member is important to the success of our company.
- COMMUNICATION We listen to our people, our clients and our prospects.
- INNOVATION We think and act creatively. We help our clients to be innovative through leveraging technology and approaches that ensure their success.
Are you up for a new challenge?
Visit us at www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S or Canada for any employer without company sponsorship.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
#recruitment #socialmedia #HumanResources, #HR #creative