Client Service Executive (6 months contract)
- 10 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049315
RHB Singapore is a progressive and growing financial organization. We are committed to creating a fulfilling, dynamic and engaging work environment for our team of more than 15,000 employees across nine locations in ASEAN, China and Hong Kong.
- Attend to customer and TRs on client services matter
- Conduct CDD for new and existing account
- Identify and verify customer identities, related parties, name screening, adverse news searches
- To perform Individuals/entities name screening and review alerts arising from ongoing screening.
- Conduct periodic review of customer’s account.
- Checker role to ensure data entries are updated accurately.
- Execute sound Client Services procedures, policies and guidelines and continuously improve on these procedures whenever possible.
- Assist with audits and AML/KYC related issues
- Assist customer over the counter for account related matters and general enquiries
- Daily process concerning account opening and other Client Services related matters.
- Attend to trading representative’s and customer’s enquiry on account opening matters when they call in or email
- Updating of Clients’ information and data base on Clients and TR’s request, maintain proper record of clients’ information and filing up to date.
- Checking of client’s data prepared, requested via IT to ensure data is correct and ensure proper approval given by RISK, Compliance and Management prior to circulation of letters to clients
- Perform CDD process to ensure customer are duly verified.
- Account creation and maintenance in the back office system
- Perform periodic review to ensure customer is competence in trading SIP products.
- Ongoing monitoring of AML alerts and periodic review for all customers.
- Perform ECDD whenever it is required
- Ensure compliance with relevant Acts, Laws, Rules of the Exchange(s) and Depository, and the Company’s internal policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of customer service experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in the Financial industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
RHB is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices.
At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’ environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.