AOA Media Adoption Lead
- 8, Jalan Raja Chulan, Bukit Kewangan, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide.
As a Data, Media, Audiences Adoption lead – lead the Data and Audiences adoption / practice with referencing globally defined blueprints across 13 countries in the regional/zone.
Provide Strategy / guidance support and coaching to 10+ markets in the region in order to help markets champion the use of 1st Party data for audience activation across platforms - Google / FB others.
Diving deep into the digital eco-system of media, develop and optimize the PII and Anonymised data to build a connected eco-system for the consumers.
The key to the role is to develop used cases, best practice guidance, optimisation approaches with the global partners, media partners etc.
Integrate with other adoption leads (CRM, Website, Tech, Analytics) to build a single view of consumer.
Gather insight through regular market check-ins and identify any blockers for media adoption
Be a key player in helping the Global team shape Audience Strategy and roadmap by providing a market perspective and generated insight from the regular check-ins
Work cross functionally with key stakeholders across platform, analytics, and media partners to ensure platform adoption across markets
Work with Analytics team to evaluate media performance performance across the region and communicate actionable insights to the AOA regional teams
Partner with paid media and other channels to identify opportunities for cross-channel collaboration and coordinate strategies that ensure consistent marketing experiences across digital touchpoints
Build a market maturity map by working cross-functionally with the key stakeholders and identify any potential needs to help accelerate those markets
Day to day – To do’s
- Discovery & Audience Audit of media performance across brands, markets
- Identifying gaps / opportunity from the audit
- Develop a market Maturity roadmap and market
- Drive 1st Party Audience adoption with markets
- Activation option across connected platforms.
- Drives best practices on all/commerce – Used cases roll out
- Optimisation strategy for Zone.
- Media mix models – Plan Pilots
- Acquisition Data: Monitoring, Analysis on a regular basis
- Work closely with the tech adoption lead for a connected / automated audience activation across platforms.
- Consult mainly & track markets on audience adoption is progress across website and social channels.
- Recommend optimization and AB testing via personalization.
- 10 - 12 years in marketing in an agency with significant experience in the digital space
- A demonstrated powerful passion in managing regional market needs in terms of tactical and strategic requirements
- Experience in the FMCG category preferred
- Previous experience in running global or regionally dispersed network teams
- Strong digital and data fluency, with proven capability in delivering integrated campaigns with excellence
- Strong collaborator and influencer - will need to work closely with global, regional and local multi-disciplinary teams as well as partner agencies
- Extensive marketing knowledge across media, including Mobile and Social
- An impressive, demonstrated ability to effectively grow existing client relationships
- An impressive track record of project management and performance management skills – you’re known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate
- Superb communication, presentation analytical and training skills – you’re articulate, concise, engaging and effective