Key Client Development Manager (w/m/d)
- Arnulfstraße, München, Germany
About CJ Affiliate
CJ Affiliate is the world's largest affiliate marketing network. CJ Affiliate stands for internationality, quality and security as well as personal service. CJ Affiliate is part of Conversant, the global market leader for personalized online advertising. Since July 2019, Conversant has been part of Publicis Groupe, a multinational media group, making it one of the top companies in online marketing worldwide.
Here we offer you an exciting, very varied and forward-looking position, a great team and an attractive salary package. In addition, a top media company in the background and a lot of online marketing expertise. We look after well-known brands from the fashion, travel and software sectors.
This role is to be the day-to-day contact for a portfolio of key (global) clients focusing on their US consumer growth. The Market Specialist is tasked with using their industry expertise, market knowledge and data insights to create and deliver strategic recommendations and initiatives for US growth as well as execute the action plans, delivering on CJ’s promise of offering excellent Account Management. Furthermore they will work closely with European leadership to develop and scale US growth solutions and strategies across all Client portfolios with US growth potential.
- managing a defined portfolio of Key Client Accounts
- developing individual strategic plans for US growth
- delivering best in class day to day support
- sourcing and optimization of strategic partnerships
- Data driven performance analysis and optimization recommendations
- participation in regular Client reviews – creating and delivering performance reviews and strategic growth presentations
- developing scalable solutions for wider business needs
- Excellent affiliate knowledge and US market expertise
- a solid knowledge of affiliate marketing
- excellent knowledge of the US e-comm/affiliate marketing industry
- understanding e-comm KPIs and cross-channel contexts
- Efficient and persuasive communication
- speaking with confidence and conviction when communicating with clients
- excellent presentation skills
- able to build a convincing case based on data, expertise and understanding for client objectives
- Team work, commitment and responsibility
- enjoying the work well with others – internal and external
- committed to developing creative strategies and finding best-in-class solutions for clients
- diligent and reliable
- doing what is right and best for the business and partners in an ethical and trustworthy manner
- Language skills
- English: native speaker (level) is required
- German: at any level is a plus
- Proficiency in any other language is a plus
Interested? Then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!