- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a quick-thinking, media-savvy go-getter who’ll support the team as Media Planner in bringing that transformation to life. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be a force within the company, known as a go-to-person for media planning expertise. Every day brings a new challenge to the job, but few things you can expect to be accountable for consistently:
- Working closely with the media supervisor to develop strategic channel/media approaches that routinely impress and excite clients
- Managing and mentoring the associate planner in gathering creative spec data, developing insertion orders, trafficking and monitoring campaigns
- Expertly developing and evaluating RFPs, making smart vehicle list recommendations, and effectively utilizing media research tools and resources to aid in buy recommendations and campaign development
- Developing close working relationships with vendors, as well as managing cross-departmental issues/questions regarding campaign execution
- Analyzing campaign results to highlight key learnings – and translating those learnings into concise, actionable recommendations so that we can push our work to be even more outstanding
We’re looking for a rising media planning talent who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education and two to four years of experience working as a media assistant or planner, preferably in a multichannel capacity at a creative agency
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear, solid understanding of the media planning and buying process
- An artful ability to translate client objectives into exceptional media strategies – and communicate them clearly
- Solid understanding of general advertising and direct marketing performance metrics, and a firm grasp on media research tools and how and when to most effectively use them
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.