Researcher, Linguisic Insights & Analytics
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Verilogue provides marketers and marketing researchers actionable insights into exam-room conversations between doctors and patients along with access to over 125,000 recorded interactions and the medical linguistic expertise needed to gain a clear understanding of reality at the point-of-care.
For sales force development, Verilogue’s Reality-Infused™ training solutions are the only programs featuring real, un-scripted physician-patient interactions. Our customized content bridges the gaps between product, disease state and customer knowledge, and help trainers to develop empathy-driven sales representatives who build stronger relationships with their customers.
With the world’s largest research database of real healthcare conversations, we offer unrivaled normative information, category and specialist context, quality, and precision in data selection.
Verilogue delivers healthcare dialogue expertise in 9 countries across The Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
As a researcher, you won’t have to worry about transcribing your own data, but we will look to you to:
- Analyze conversations between healthcare professionals and patients.
- Synthesize linguistic patterns into coherent and meaningful insights for client marketing research teams.
- Advocate research findings to internal and client audiences through written reports (PowerPoint) and in-person presentations.
In addition to being intensely curious about language, we also expect our researchers to have:
- Polished writing and presentation skills.
- A strong sense of initiative, independence, and ingenuity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- An innate sense of organization, particularly when it comes to understanding and addressing complex research questions.
- A commitment to promised deadlines.
- An interest in the healthcare industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA/BS degree in linguistics, or other related fields with advanced coursework in linguistics
- 0-2 years of work experience in a professional business environment.
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 20% of a working month.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry or specific health-related conditions is a plus.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Research experience using the principles of sociolinguistics is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.