- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Razorfish Health is unique among the roster of the largest healthcare agencies. Here’s why:
At Razorfish Health, we were built on re-invention. We were one of the very first digital agencies more than two decades ago, and we have continued to reinvented our agency, our team, and we specialize in re-inventing brands, campaigns and categories every day.
We have the deepest team of credentialed medical scientists, an award winning creative team, and an in-house data analytics team which allows us to understand the insights driving physicians, payers, and patients and to create ideas that help transform our clients’ brands.
We have offices in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and London with over 300 colleagues, serving a broad base of clients including 4 of the top 10 pharma companies, as well as OTC, biotech and health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
Web: http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth | Twitter: https://twitter.com/RazorfishHealth
A successful Project Manager at Razorfish Health is responsible for managing client projects assisting in the delivery process by disseminating specs and setup of review meetings for creative executions for adherence to specs. The Project Manager will be responsible for providing Account Services with time and cost information for the assigned engagement to be incorporated into client estimate.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work with other project managers, account, and creative teams to define the scope of work
- Develop and maintain all project deliverables including budgets and project plans
- Manage and control project scope and control process
- In conjunction with account services and Program Director, responsible for overall health and margin of assigned projects
- Act as client point of contact for delivery related issues
- Responsible for partnering with Resource Management to ensure appropriate staffing plans are in place
- Contributes to internal process improvement initiatives, especially those involving tools and knowledge management solutions
- May be responsible for scoping new business projects
- 3-5+ years applicable experience as a Project Manager in an agency setting
- Interactive & Digital experience is strongly preferred
- Healthcare or Pharma experience is desired
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or related field is preferred but not required
- PMP certification is preferred, but not required
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed work plans and specifications.
- Comfort managing multi-disciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, etc.
- Experience interfacing with clients on technical delivery projects
- Must have an understanding of basic finance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.