(Associate) Media Manager
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
As a (Associate) Media Manager, you will be responsible for:
From a Client Perspective:
- First and foremost, support the Media Director in the effective running of the account
- Consistently high standard of output in a timely & accurate manner
- Provide planning insights & documents which reflect the client’s goals & business objectives
- Ensure that financial processes are rigorously adhered to
- Integrate across the communications partners & within the client’s organization at the appropriate level
From an Agency Perspective:
- Support the Media Director in ensuring that we deliver high client satisfaction scores (which means we constantly have a pulse on the relationship)
- Lead on day to day running of the account with clients & agency partners
- Add to the culture of best practice sharing
- Drive relationships at the appropriate levels of our client organizations
- Help provide communication solutions that consider all potential appropriate routes, e.g. with a focus on performance media – paid search, programmatic, digital, social as well as offline media, web analytics, branded content, communications planning etc.
- Creates strategies and makes in-depth recommendations based on strong grasp of analytics, marketing & research concepts
- Managesthe daily work flow of all client campaigns, and working with various internal and external stakeholders, including creative agencies and media owners to deliver campaign objectives
- Able to anticipate client issues & provide holistic solutions
- Able to organise & delegate, sensitive to needs & problems of reporting staff – works across buying & planning issues
- Be aware of opportunities to drive revenue streams from existing relationships and leveraging cases from existing relationships to create new relationships
- Assist in mentoring, and developing team members
Effective & efficient management and delivery of the agency’s media product & thinking to clients.
2. Client relationship development
Support the Media Director to develop the relationship with clients & be seen by clients as a valuable member of the account team who adds value to the business.
3. Performance Mindset
Have the clear mind and rigor to deep dive into data to derive insights that are subsequently developed into strategic vision to the client
4. Digital Technical skills
Apt knowledge & understanding of digital channels combined with the ability to understand digital infrastructure including tracking, web analytics, trafficking and SEO.
In-depth theoretical knowledge on Search Engine Marketing, Programmatic and Social channels.
Have prior platform experience in managing Paid Search and/or Programmatic campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
Able to audit, review and analyze reports, lead optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives and performance
You will be/have:
- Anticipatory, Curious
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written or oral), attention to detail and numeracy
- Strong understanding of media terminology & concepts
- Conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix, hands-on experience with various technology platform including Google Marketing Platform.
- Sense of commercial acumen
- Attention to detail & rigor
- Ability to work across cultures & demonstrate tact
- Solid grounding in local /regional media
- 3 - 6 years work experience
- Experience in mentoring and managing junior planners/executives