Customer Success Operations Manager
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are hiring a Customer Success Operations Manager to join our growing Customer Operations team in NYC.
You will support the day-to-day management of publisher clients, demonstrating strong service Analytical and troubleshooting expertise with ad technology.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Operations Manager stays at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure our implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and ready for broad adoption.
This role requires the ability to explain technical information to diverse audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
The successful candidate demonstrates technical ad operations knowledge with creative thinking and strong communication skills.
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Day travel (up to 20%) to local client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- Experience with RTB/PMP and ad networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats and platforms
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Experience using debugging tools like Fiddler or Firebug
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated – you are an important part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.