Manager, Business Development, OpenWrap
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
This role will have primary responsibility for selling PubMatic’s OpenWrap wrapper solution into the US publisher community. This seller will need to prospect new leads and also work with the US Customer Success organization to connect with prospective publisher customers. This position will have primary responsibility to conduct sales pitches, run platform demo’s and provide first level technical diligence on all prospects. The Manager, Business Development, OpenWrap will be responsible for managing the sales cycle from start to finish, including managing contract negotiations and obtaining final sign-off.
- 5-7 years of working experience selling ad tech platforms and solutions to publishers
- Strong technical knowledge of wrapper solutions, including (ideally) prior work as technical operations manager, sales engineer, or similar roles
- Proven closer that can source leads independently and also work within a team environment against existing customers
- Strong network of relationships in the publisher community
- Proven history of high-quality customer service
- Strong communicator with exceptional presentation and sales skills
- NYC-based role and able to travel to customer meetings throughout the US
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.