User Interface Manager
- Baner Road, Pune, MH, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Are you passionate about User Interface? Are you a detail oriented person? Do you take pride in creating responsive and sleek interface? Do you thrive to make a mark in the industry? PubMatic is looking for a User Interface Manager who can lead a team of UI engineers and deliver a best in class user interface in the industry. To be successful in the role, you will need a solid foundation in Computer Science, advanced development and influencing skills, be a natural leader who can rally the team and enable their full potential. You will not only make a major impact to PubMatic but you will also raise the bar in Ad-Tech industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Evangelize and drive engineering best practices
- Optimize resource utilization
- Build career plan for each team member and manage talent
- Be the go-to person for the team and organization
- Be innovative and go-getter in solving complex problems
- Build and deliver industry leading user interface
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Building responsive user interface
- Building high quality and resilient software
- Integrating and using automated unit test frameworks
- Mobile development experience is desirable
- Effective communication with team and stake holders.
- Ability to influence internal and external teams
- Driving Agile development processes
- Talent management, hiring, mentoring and team building
- Working and managing remote teams
- Industry evangelization experience is desirable
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.