Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Boulevard \"Tsarigradsko shose\" 115, Sofia, Bulgaria
Playtech is the gambling industry's leading technology company, delivering business intelligence-driven gambling software, services, content and platform technology across the industry’s most popular product verticals, including casino, live casino, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo and poker. It is the pioneer of omni-channel gambling technology through its integrated platform technology, Playtech ONE. Playtech ONE delivers data-driven marketing expertise, single wallet functionality, CRM and safer gambling solutions across one single platform across product verticals and across retail and online.
Playtech partners with and invests in the leading brands in regulated and newly regulated markets to deliver its data-driven gambling technology across the retail and online value chain. Playtech provides its technology on a B2B basis to the industry’s leading retail and online operators, land-based casino groups and government sponsored entities such as lotteries.
Playtech has in total c.5,900 employees across 18 countries and is headquartered in the Isle of Man. The Playtech Bulgaria team is built of more than 160 highly skilled developers, QA and IT experts who participate in the development of Poker, Casino and IMS products, which are essential part of Playtech’s product portfolio.
As Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you will lead the company’s full hiring process. Focus will be on talent sourcing, candidate identification, networking and relationship with potential candidates, attending networking events, introducing and monitor recruitment best practices, employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Manage the full selection process for the Bulgarian site including development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference checks, offers.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of high-quality recruitment, interviewing, selection, and onboarding processes
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the recruitment & onboarding processes, research best practices and utilize data to refine and improve the processes.
- Develop creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source best talents and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, job boards, internal/external networks etc.)
- Acts as a local administrator of the Applicant Tracking System
- Manage external recruiting sources, vendor agreements, candidate submission, and invoice processing
- Responsible for the maintenance of personnel files and all HR records as part of the onboarding/offboarding processes.
- Initiates and supports employer branding activities for the local subsidiary
- Ensures high data accuracy in the local employee database (HRIS);
- 4+ years of experience in talent acquisition/recruiter role;
- Prior experience with IT recruitment is a must;
- University degree in Psychology / Human Resources / or other relevant;
- Working knowledge of the Bulgarian employment legislation;
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written);
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Proactive and creative person.
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
- Personal and professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
- Work on interesting projects in a leading multinational company
- Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
- Free snacks and beverages in the office