Senior HR Manager, School of Engineering and Digital Sciences
- Qabanbay Batyr Ave, Nur-Sultan 020000, Kazakhstan
School of Engineering and Digital Sciences, Nazarbayev University
1) participating and coordinating the process of budget request within the framework of supervised direction for the corresponding financial year and a mid-term;
2) drawing up academic staff recruitment, transfer and dismissal in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) maintaining, filling, storing personal files of the School’s academic staff;
4) collecting and monitoring advanced training plan, arranging training (skills development, corporate training, etc.) for the School employees;
5) organizing the assessment of the School staff and making proposals to the School management following the assessment results;
6) preparing draft decisions on disciplinary sanctions and rewards;
7) organizing the process of academic staff search and attraction, arranging competitive commissions for staff selection;
8) participating the development of structure, staff size, staff schedule and social support of the School staff;
9) providing assistance on the adaptation of employed academic staff of the School, including those related to the Social Policy of the University;
10) submits the School’s personnel files to the University archive;
11) responsible for safety of the documents within the framework of supervised direction;
12) participating in the making and further monitoring the implementation of the School’s contracts and additional agreements;
13) drafting correspondence in the range of his/her functional duties;
14) participation in identification, evaluation, management and monitoring of risks within the framework of supervised direction;
15) timely and proper fulfillment of other orders of the Dean of the School and the Head, and the University management within the framework of his/her responsibilities and powers.
Required work experience is defined in accordance with standard qualifications for administrative positions at the autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev University”.
- Finance Management;
- Public Administration;
- Human Resources Management;
- Business administration;
- International relations/law.
- Ability to work with a large amount of information;
- knowledge of labor legislation of Republic of Kazakhstan and human resources hiring processes and management;
- analytical skills;
- knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.