- Rockville, MD, USA
- Department: Commercial Marketing
We are currently developing voclosporin, an investigational therapy, for the treatment of lupus nephritis (LN) and other proteinuric diseases. We are also advancing voclosporin ophthalmic solution (VOS), a topical formulation, for the treatment of dry eye syndrome (DES). And we are actively hunting for other innovative drugs which have the potential to change the lives of people with rare autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
As an integral member of the Marketing team, this person will help to drive the development and execution of US Marketing plans in support of the launch of volclosporin for Lupus Nephritis. The Manager will partner with cross-functional partners including field sales, medical, market access, patient services, advocacy, and other functions, in order to support the execution of a robust customer strategy.
- Develop product marketing materials, including product brochures, sales tools, advertisements, digital and social content, and any other promotional material required to support the execution of the multi-channel marketing plan
- Manage approval of promotional materials through the internal medical/legal/regulatory review process to ensure medical accuracy and compliance with company requirements.
- Support speaker program activities for HCPs and Patients
- Support annual brand planning process with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop multi-channel strategies to create meaningful and differentiated customer experiences in support of the launch of voclosporin in Lupus Nephritis
- Work closely with agencies to track projects, budgets and timelines against the marketing plan
- Continuously monitor to identify areas of opportunity to enhance voclosporin brand, messaging and tactical field force pull-through
- Serve as a contact and resource to support the patient services and field team, including gathering of insights and bringing them back to the marketing team
- Implement and monitor KPIs to evaluate effectiveness of initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams (Marketing, Marketing Operations, Medical, Market access, Corporate Communications, Patient Services and Patient Advocacy) frequently to build alignment, drive deliverables, execute tactically, and achieve timelines.
- Manages printing and shipping of materials with fulfilment vendor
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience in marketing or sales
- Digital experience preferred
- Launch and specialty marketing experience preferred
- Strong project management, communication, and leadership skills
- Capable of working independently in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take direction and run with it with a strong sense of urgency to get things done
- Team player who is self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and works well in a collaborative entrepreneurial environment.
- Possess outstanding planning and organizational skills with exceptionally high attention to quality of detail
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, once external environment will allow
- Multi-Channel Marketing experience required
- Experience with consumers and HCP’s
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.