Mental Health Therapist (Full-time, Remote)
- Seattle, WA, USA
NOCD is an award-winning digital health company that serves the largest community of people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in the world. Universally, there is a lack of access to high-quality OCD care. By combining evidence-based treatment with the power of technology, we are working to connect the more than 181 million people with OCD around the globe to effective therapy online.
On the NOCD teletherapy platform, members work with qualified therapists through live video sessions and have access to peer support communities and therapeutic tools. Researchers at Columbia Medical Center found our evidence-based Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) protocol reduced OCD symptoms by 47%.
We are looking for passionate, full-time therapists with unrestricted licenses to join our mission of making effective OCD treatment accessible. This is an extraordinary opportunity to make a lasting impact in the field of mental healthcare.
What you’ll do:
- Help people with OCD get better and stay better by providing top-notch care through diagnoses, assessments, and evidence-based psychotherapy via the NOCD video platform
- Manage your caseload and schedule
- Build practitioner resilience
- Develop a professional identity that is mission-driven and member-focused
- Maintain complete and timely clinical documentation using the NOCD EHR system
- Participate in NOCD clinical consultation, training, and performance reviews, and advance your knowledge and practice of evidence-supported treatments for OCD
- Collaborate with our network of providers to help develop and reinforce treatment decisions
- Other administrative duties
Benefits of becoming a NOCD Therapist:
- Ability to work remotely from the comfort of your own home or office
- Specialized clinical training with experienced OCD providers
- Competitive Compensation and Full Benefits
- Opportunity to become licensed in additional states
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Marketing, Administrative, and technical support - you focus on the members, NOCD’s team will focus on the rest!
- Our amazing intake team will take care of patient acquisition
- Access to NOCD Professional Development Trainings and ongoing consultation with other team members
- 1:1 mentorship to discuss complex cases
- A fun, supportive, and encouraging environment where team successes are celebrated!
- Help one of the most underserved communities in mental health
- Industry-leading training opportunities and the opportunity to gain specialization as an ERP specialist
- Be part of an exceptionally collaborative and closely communicating network of quality therapists
- A Licensed Mental Health Professional with a full and unrestricted license in good standing to practice in your state
- Masters degree or higher from an accredited university in the behavioral and mental health field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology)
- At least 6 months post-masters supervised experience with evidence-based therapies (e.g., ERP, CBT, ACT)
- Knowledge and experience with treating OCD with ERP and/or ACT is preferable but not required
- Organizing abilities, quick and enthusiastic learner, excellent communicator, receptive to feedback, and good with time management
- Conscientious self-starter who embraces and enjoys autonomous work
- Proficiency in G-suite, Zoom, Microsoft Office, and Adobe, with a tech-savvy approach
- Have a confidential, private location to work remotely from with stable internet access (at least 50mbps downloads speeds)
- Ambitious and ready to keep up with a goal-driven, start-up environment
NOCD is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.