- Business Segment: Direct-to-Consumer
NBCUniversal International Networks (UNI) is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo Internacional, The Style Network, Bravo and the Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe.
UNI is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Sales Coordinator will support the Ad Sales Department in being responsible for various aspects of account management while providing timely and accurate information and support to the International LATAM Channels team as well as external clients.
- Input client information into company systems
- Pulling reports requested from clients
- Process of materials
- Follow up with clients to ensure approvals are in place and requests will be processed
- Work with transmission reports and be updated on client requests for report submissions
- Ensure that contracts with clients are followed through
- Create and submit Digital Insertion Orders to corresponding departments to ensure requests are aired as agreed
- Checking reports, invoices, processes, etc. to avoid errors; working towards eliminating mistakes to avoid costs
- Awareness of changing rates for deals
- Assist the sales team in all aspects of the order process
- Responsible for stewarding all new and revised orders
- Maintain communication with other departments such as marketing, research, traffic and operations.
Build collaborative relationships with departments to ensure good customer service
- Knowledge of the Media & Sales Industry.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, client relation and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and proactive, collaborative attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in successfully communicating with all levels of employees.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or equivalent degree/certificate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Fluent in Spanish, Intermediate English.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.