- Bedford Rd, Petersfield GU32, UK
- Department: Business Change
- Function: Technology & Change
Established in 1992, Moneybarn is the UK’s leading lender of vehicle finance for the non-prime market. As part of the Provident Financial Group we have a firm focus on lending responsibly and providing finance to thousands of people each month to better their lives on the road.
What’s the challenge?
We are looking for a Project Manager to join us on a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract to work across both our Business Change and it Projects – with a particular focus on the roll-out of Respond. You will be responsible from completion to implementation to close.
As the Project Manager you will be reporting into the PMO Lead – responsible for managing and controlling our projects using adaptive Agile and Waterfall technologies.
What will it take to be a successful Project Manager?
- Scope and create detailed plans ensuring they are resourced, monitored and controlled throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Implement and maintain a project schedule, project documents, highlight reports and meeting notes
- Manage the delivery of end-to-end business change projects, using a mixture of both internal and external delivery teams to ensure benefits are delivered
- Build robust relationships with all stakeholders, through regular, on-going communications and engagement, proactively searching for solutions to challenges and understanding opportunities to maintain delivery
- Actively support the team and Business Analyst during project lifecycle
- Guide the business in benefits realisation activities
- Ensure that handover and project closure documents are signed off upon completion of all projects
- Ensure that all Business deliverables to the plan are identified and managed including the Business Readiness and Implementation tasks/activities
- Adhere to the FCA Conduct rules
We’re looking for:
- Experience delivering multiple end-to-end IT or change projects simultaneously
- Effective co-ordination of projects/ programmes and management of inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in customising and re-engineering processes to align with strategic goals
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Prince II Qualified to Practitioner Level (or industry equivalent)
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Salary of £45-50,000
- Flexible working considered
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days holiday inc. bank holidays + holiday increase with service
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
- Pension scheme with company contributions
And so much more!
Diversity and Inclusion
We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why we’re here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
We want to attract and retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, they’re given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. We’ve also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time.
We think that if you can Be Yourself in the workplace, you’ll do your best work and enjoy being part of the team. And as a business we get to benefit from that and to celebrate all the wonderful things that diversity brings.
We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice available here.
We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles