Casual Night Guest Experience Attendant
- Toowoomba QLD, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Toowoomba Hotel
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
We are seeking an experienced positive, friendly and enthusiastic Night Guest Experience Attendant on a casual basis for Oaks Toowoomba Hotel. You will be joining a hard-working, professional and friendly team involved in the delivery of an outstanding service to our guests.
- Providing an outstanding guest welcoming experience by demonstrating a commitment to service excellence and maintaining the front office and reception operational standards.
- Meeting guests and customers when they arrive and ensure they are settled in their rooms.
- Maintaining professional, open and honest communication to assist guests and make accurate bookings.
- Availability to work shifts between Monday to Sunday (between 6.00am and 11pm).
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills.
To be successful
- Previous hotel experience
- Demonstrated experience in Front Office Operations
- Strong problem-solving skills
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click the APPLY button to send your resume and cover letter, outlining why you are the best applicant for the position.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.