- Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Brisbane Lexicon Suites
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
Oaks Brisbane Lexicon Suites is currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated and experienced individual for the role of Housekeeping Manager. This is a full-time position. The Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for the management of the entire housekeeping operations for the property.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is evident throughout the property in Housekeeping (in rooms, public and common areas).
- Build a productive and professional relationship with Housekeepers staff members, Housekeepers clients and all contractor personal;
- Lead housekeeping team to provide an excellent cleaning service;
- Oversee daily on the job training for all cleaning employees;
- Maintain accurate financial, maintenance and inventory records;
- Experience in the management of a housekeeping team;
- Experience controlling and maintaining budgets, all operating supplies, replacements and consumables;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong eye for detail, and ability to follow procedures and set the standard for cleanliness.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.