Financial Services Analyst
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Financial Services Analyst is part of a team which administers the efficient and effective operations of all financial aspects of the Anantara Vacation Club’s Consumer Finance operations. The role requires to work closely with Financial Service Administrator and Assistant Operations Manager-Financial Services.
The focus of this role is providing administrative and operational support along with managing team queries, preparing regular reports of timeshare receivables required from management and project implementation.
- To ensure team administrative and operations activities run smoothly
- Learn, develop and maintain expertise in the operation of the Loan Servicing module of the SPI and ARM timeshare computer system
- Process documents and financial reports on a monthly basis
- Assisting on operations, testing, implementation, execution of new projects and owner initiatives
- Oversee Salesforce-related project delivery by validating the proposed developments/improvements for the implementation.
- Able to prepare workflow and guide Financial Services team along with working together with cross functional teams
- Prepare data, reports and presentations with statistical data as assigned
- Initiate and proactive work to encourage customers to continue payment with valid card for their installment loans and club fee
- Prepare financial tables and check documents for the team
- Communicate in a timely manner with colleagues in Contract processing, Sales and Club Operations as appropriate in relation to any problems arising
- Provide the suggestion and participate in projects that involve data flows and processes
- Update team SOPs, Policies, Training manuals as per requirements
- Perform ad hoc tasks as requested by Management in Financial Service
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce or Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience in a financial services environment – i.e. a bank or similar consumer lending organisation - preferably loan servicing and/or collections.
- At least 3 years experience in using computerized systems in an accounting or finance environment.
- Strong analytical skill (Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed data)
- An understanding of the principles of consumer credit such as credit cards, car loans or similar financial products.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and CRM platform
- Attention to detail and highly flexible.
- A polite and tactful communication style.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent proficiency in English