- Mauritius, Mauritius, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Paymaster is a member of the Finance team that will ensure accurate complex calculation of commission and incentive of specific roles in the organization.
• Support HR department in complex calculation of commission and incentive for specific roles in the organization;
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
• Process accurate and timely relevant reports; and
• Performs regular ad hoc analysis as requested by Finance Director.
Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related fields;
• Good in MS Excel Skill;
• Strong analytical skill (Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data);
• A polite and tactful communication style;
• Highly flexible and be able to work under pressure;
• Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills;
• Strong time-management, organizational skills and ability to self-manage; and
• Proficiency in English.
Applications open to Mauritians only.