Financial Services Administrator
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Financial Services Administrator is part of a team which administers the efficient and effective operations of all financial aspects of the Anantara Vacation Club’s Consumer Finance operations. The focus of this role is providing administrative support and managing team queries. Preparing regular reports of timeshare receivables require from management. (e.g. Arrears summary reason, risky account) and organizing team records.
- To ensure team administrative activities and reports run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Learn, develop and maintain expertise in the operation of the Loan Servicing module of the SPI and ARM timeshare computer system.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Persuasiveness telephone manner when dealing with customers over the phone
- Initiate and proactive work to encourage customers to continue payment with valid card for their installment loans and club fee.
- Enforce company policies in relation to Financial Services procedures
- Communicate in a timely manner with colleagues in Contract processing, sales and Club Operations as appropriate in relation to any problems arising in relation to specific installment accounts.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and team SPIFF budgets.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Schedule events for Financial Services and Cash Management.
- Update team SOPs and Policies as needed.
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce or Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience in a financial services environment – i.e. a bank or similar consumer lending organisation - preferably loan servicing and/or collections.
- At least 3 years experience in using computerized systems in an accounting or finance environment.
- An understanding of the principles of consumer credit such as credit cards, car loans or similar financial products.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Attention to detail.
- A polite and tactful communication style.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English.