Complex General Manager
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: The Plaza Doha Anantara Hotel & Suites
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Anantara Hotels and Resorts are rapidly expanding in Qatar and we are on the lookout for talented leaders who have in-depth hospitality operations management experience in this market. At Anantara, passion is our foundation. Passion for performance. Passion for innovation. Passion for serving our guests, passion for relationships with our partners. Because we believe that only when you begin with passion can you achieve perfection.
We value our team members as key stakeholders. Their individual successes are inseparable from that of the company. If you have that drive to lead high-performing teams to the path towards success, we want you to experience #PassionPoweredGrowth with us!
This position will look after two properties - The Plaza Doha Anantara Hotel & Suites and The Vyra Suites NH Collection Doha.
The Plaza Doha Anantara Hotel & Suites is located on Doha’s C Ring Road, just 15 minutes from Hamad International Airport, its palatial façade invites guests inside to an elegant courtyard atrium, marble interiors and glass chandeliers. The Vyra Suites NH Collection Doha will be located in the West Bay district of the city, and will offer a mixture of one, two and three-bedroom apartments, as well as a restaurant, coffee shop, gym, indoor swimming pool and “a number of meeting rooms”.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel management operations experience in luxury brands.
- Prior hotel pre-opening experience is essential.
- Excellent management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Prior experience with multiple stakeholder relationship management is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must. High ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills, above average fluency in the English language is essential.
Click here to know more about The Plaza Doha Anantara Hotel & Suites