Pastry Chef/Chef De Partie (Pastry)
- Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Company Location: FCC Angkor Managed by Avani
FCC Angkor, managed by Avani reopened its doors in June 2019. Since 2003, FCC Angkor has been a landmark destination attracting many travellers to Cambodia. The hotel offers 80 modern rooms, two salt water pools, a spa and fitness centre, meeting room, The Mansion Restaurant and Scribe Bar.
To make Great Pastries and Desserts, with reference to the most creative and original work being done around the world today.
To develop the future great Pastry chefs of the industry. Identify and train chefs with the highest potential, and redeploy any chefs working in Pastry who do not have a passion for the work.
Pay attention to food cost – but not be constrained by it in the search for creating new and original product.
Prepare special Showpiece productions for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, and display buffets.
To be a Food Ambassador for FCC COLLECTION, supporting new openings and Task Force missions
To participate in and win competitions for originality, creativity and product quality.
To oversee strict adherence to all required health & safety standards while performing the work.
• Bachelor’s Degree or any culinary degree
• Must have worked at least one year as a Chef de Partie in Hotels and Restaurants
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence