Entry Level Maintenance Technician (Apartment Turnover, Porter)
- 2008 Woodlawn Dr, Woodlawn, MD 21207, USA
Maryland Management Company owns and manages more than forty communities with just under 10,000 apartment homes in Maryland and Florida. Established in 1949, Maryland Management is passionate about providing affordable, quality housing, an exceptional customer experience, and contributing to the communities we serve. As an organization, we believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to the success and development of each individual on our team.
Duties include, but are not limited to, general repairs, completion of service orders, renovation and preparation of apartments for re-rental and related duties as required. Porter duties include the day-to-day cleaning and upkeep of all common areas, including, but not limited to, hallways, restrooms, stairways, and exterior walkways/sidewalks.
All applicants must have reliable transportation. Background check and drug screening required.
Apartment turnover experience preferred.
Maryland Management offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- Excellent health benefits package for full time employees, including company-paid HRA)
- A performance-based career path, with room for advancement
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Ability to work with experienced professionals in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Invaluable business, sales, and customer relationship building experience
- 401k plan with a match contribution
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Annual awards banquet and other social company functions
This job description is not all-inclusive and is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of this position. It is subject to change, modification, and addition as deemed necessary by the company. All offers of employment are conditioned upon the applicant passing a drug test and subject to a background check, which are conducted in compliance with any applicable federal, state, or local law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.