Warehouse Order Picker 1st Shift & 2nd Shift
- 1250 Terminus Dr, Lithia Springs, GA 30122, USA
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.8 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
Order Picker $11.00/hr.+ benefits after 90 days.The order picker is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the deliver staging area in a manner that meets company standards for safety and productivity. The order picker is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all orders filled.
- Pick orders for customers as per picking list
- Wraps, packages and boxes using banding equipment such as shrink wrapper, strapper, crimper, and stapler
- Check orders picked for accuracy and quality
- May cross train in multiple departments for other phases of production
- Maintain good housekeeping in area and adheres to established Company safety policies at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Familiarity and experience using RF scanner for picking, checking, and/or inventory functions
- Familiarity and experience using equipment such as electric pallet rider, order picker
- Standing, stooping, bending is required for the entire shift
- Lift heavy materials (Team Lift for heavier materials) throughout shift/work hours
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 – 6 months related experience and / or training
Or equivalent combination of education and experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.