- 600 Hennepin Avenue #120, Minneapolis, MN, United States
- Department: HR
- Site Location: Minneapolis
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world’s largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link’s Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.
Come join Jack Links as a recruiter with our talent acquisition team! Join us on our fun, fast-paced recruiting team in our downtown located in our cool office space in downtown Minneapolis! Our team recruits for roles within our Minneapolis Support Center (corporate office) as well as roles within our five production plants and two distribution centers.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all phases of the experienced hire recruiting process including sourcing, screening, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing.
- Talk to candidates and hiring managers over the phone or in person, and not be content with email.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients, colleagues, vendors, trade organizations, and other team members to create partnerships that yield a pipeline of key talent
- Determine sourcing strategy based on business needs and identify candidates by preparing job board postings; researching, targeting potential candidates.
- Identify passive candidates and develop/manage sourcing strategies that address strategic business needs/goals.
- Provide regular feedback to hiring managers on status of recruiting activity and any challenges being faced.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop and sustain constructive working relationships.
- Communicate the availability of skill sets to client and make recommendations on the staffing strategy to successfully fill staffing needs for Program success.
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates and ensure an exceptional candidate experience through timely communication.
- Build high-level quality relationships in the community and on campus to promote the Jack Links, generate referrals.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following education, experiences and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience is required
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing and recruiting exceptional talent across various areas of an organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the organization
- Demonstrated competency of creatively sourcing a diverse workforce of all levels and backgrounds
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with experience drafting compelling job descriptions
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Proven experience developing sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Experience understanding market conditions
- Experience providing input and feedback to management on staffing
- Strong ATS system experience
- Familiarity with recruiting from social media, Boolean search strings and conducting internet research
- Prior experience recruiting for a consumer-packaged goods company a plus
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.