IT Operations Support Specialist
- Sødalsparken 18, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
JYSK is continuing our global growth, and one of the primary tasks of the IT department is to support the continued expansion. We are going full speed ahead on the implementation of new solutions, enhancements to existing solutions and integration of new countries. To ensure that we will continue to be able to offer the best possible support for the entire organization we are looking for a talented and ambitious IT Operations Support Specialist.
Working from our head office in Aarhus, you will be part of our newly formed IT Operations 3rd Line Support Team of five people located in three different locations. The team will help support all 28 countries in JYSK, and has the overall responsibility to solve IT tasks not being solved by the 1st and 2nd line support. The work will usually consist of help solving one to one tasks, identify larger issues and support the entire IT Operations and Security department.
Most of the work will take place in a Microsoft Environment. You can expect your daily work will involve Windows 10, upcoming Windows 11, MECM, M365, Active Directory, PowerShell and much more. JYSK has invested in, and developed the entire IT landscape, continues to do so, and colleagues can expect an interesting and everchanging workplace, using the newest technologies, always supported by great colleagues.
You bring dedication and you…
- are experienced within IT support and have a great general IT knowledge
- learn fast, think laterally, and apply creativity when solving problems
- ensure that things work better when you leave than when you arrive
- would rather automate, than be stuck in routine work
- like learning new technologies, and approaching new problems
- are able to work with support tasks as well as participating in relevant projects
- have a helpful mindset when assisting our second line organisation
- have good communication skills in English as well as Danish
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- being part of creating a newly formed team within JYSK
- an IT organization with a fix-once philosophy
- training in relevant technologies
- a department with a healthy focus on work/life balance
- get to influence the IT landscape of one of Denmark’s fastest expanding retailers
- an informal work environment with committed professionals
- benefits like health care insurance, staff canteen, exercise room, and pension plan
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Manager IT Client Infrastructure, Flemming Thøgersen at +45 2540 8418.
Send us a brief application with your CV, both in English, by clicking “I’m interested” as soon as possible. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.