Customer Service Call Centre Supporter - JYSK
- Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Dublin, Ireland
JYSK is one of the fastest growing retail chains in Europe with more than 2,900 stores worldwide. The JYSK business concept focuses on selling quality products with a Scandinavian look and feel at very competitive prices. We have ambitious growth plans in UK & Ireland over the next 5 years.
As a Customer Service Supporter you will be responsible for providing world class customer service for JYSK customers. The successful candidate will handle and resolve incoming customer enquiries through calls, email, social media and webchat, responding to customer queries in a professional and polite manner. You will have daily communication with our colleagues in our stores.
You Bring Dedication and You…
- You are a team player, with the ability to solve problems on your own initiative
- You enjoy working to achievable targets and goals
- You have the ability to use various systems to complete your daily tasks
- You are quick to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- You are service minded, flexible and communicate with ease
- You are available to work within our customer centre opening hours, including evenings and weekends
You Meet Possibilities and we offer you…
- A modern, welcoming customer contact centre environment in JYSK Head Office
- Tailored introduction program to help you get set up for success
- Company Pension Scheme & 20% Staff Discount after 3 months of service
- Encouragement to learn and progress in your career
- Responsibility to offer Ireland’s best customer service
- Full time job that starts as soon as possible
- Gross base salary of up to €23,500 per annum
Do you have a passion for providing excellent Customer Service? Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
If yes, then you could be part of our Customer Service Team working in JYSK Head Office Dublin. If you Bring Dedication, you will Meet Possibilities.