Business Development Manager
- Strandvägen, Stockholm, Sweden
You switch on the TV today and there is a major incident somewhere in the world, it’s very likely that one of our clients is affected. International SOS is the world's leading medical & security solutions company operating from over 700 sites in 70 countries with over 11,000 employees. We combine human capital expertise with the latest technological solutions to really make a difference, every single day, to people’s lives and are able to support them when they need it the most, globally.
We are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager on a permanent contract to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new sales within Swedish based multi-nationals and domestic companies.
Being part of an established and successful team, the role is responsible for the further development and penetration of new business in dedicated markets, whilst coordinating the provision of quality solutions that satisfy and exceed client’s needs and expectation. This is to be achieved through our “client and market first” global strategy.
- Generate new sales within assigned market segments to ensure that revenue and profit targets are achieved against an agreed Sales Plan
- Identify and develop business relationships with key and existing targets in order to achieve revenue and profit objectives
- Work with other International SOS companies to identify global leads and opportunities throughout the Group
- Work with our pre-defined partner network, marketing team and in house technical experts to develop new leads and pipeline
- Co-ordinate all administrative and financial activities involving the accounts including, renewals, contract review, pricing, invoicing and AR collections
- Assist in conducting workshops and symposiums, network within allocated industry sectors and increase awareness of International SOS and services available
- Identify buying influencers, decision makers and develop contacts at the highest levels within target organizations
- Manage the implementation of new business within the company, to ensure that all administrative, operational and financial activities are in place to ensure high levels of service to International SOS clients
- Strategic consultative sales skills with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) language
- Considerable and broad experience in a Business Development or Consultative Sales role in business-to-business environment and/or service sectors
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of profitable sales growth
- Evidence of extensive networking
- Project management exposure
- Educated to Degree level
We will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working with a diverse range of people.
Please apply online now attaching your CV.