Business Administrator - BA Food and Sustainability
- Malmö, Sweden
At IKEA BA Food IoS we are passionate food lovers that develop and provide food for the many people around the world. Every year around 680 million visitors experience a taste of Sweden in the IKEA Restaurants, Swedish Food Markets and Bistro´s in our different markets. With Food at the heart of everyday life, we offer honest food for people and the planet.
The Business Administrator is part of the Business Navigation team and reports to the Business Navigation Manager.
The position will be based in Malmö until August 2023 then in Älmhult. At the heart of IKEA in Älmhult we will create the IKEA Food Hub where we will come together across IKEA to deliver on more healthy, sustainable & delicious food.
As Business Administrator you handle several varying tasks and support your colleagues in their day-to-day operations to run smoothly.
- You secure that our administrative routines are lean and simple, as well as communicated and followed by all co-workers in the department.
- The role is responsible for the general introduction of new co-workers, consultants and students, facilitating their onboarding processes.
- Management of office asset and accesses is a part of the job as well as a proactive and leading role in work environment related topics (i.e. the coming office re-location) is requested.
- Support in meetings, handling of common shares, distribution lists, organization charts and common calendars is an important part of the assignment.
- Invoice handling and ordering process within BA FOOD are tasks to be managed in the position as well as support to cost follow-ups, budgets and forecasts is temporarily necessary.
- Knowledge about work environment policies, technical equipment is important and understanding of IKEA ways of working is seen as an advantage.
- Understanding of business area and staff function’s businesses is necessary to perform in the role.
- Knowledge of financial operations linked to business administration is a pre-requisite, together with a basic knowledge of business analytics and follow-ups.
You have a genuine interest in people and a passion for simplifying everyday work life for co-workers. You are interested in optimizing administrative tasks in the context of Business Navigation effectiveness, goal-oriented and focused on excellence in operations. You are motivated by establishing a good, structured and accurate collaboration with all relevant stakeholders and feel motivated by the IKEA values.
Please send us your application in English – CV and motivation letter – no later than 27th Sept. 2021. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Business Navigation Manager Riccardo Franzini at [email protected]. If you have questions regarding this role or recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Katie Pettersson on +46 702 99 42 48.
We are looking forward to your application!