Food Customer Meeting Point Planner IKEA CBF
- Malmö, Sweden
You see things a little differently. So do we.
We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us. Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are enabling the future success of IKEA by offering an omnichannel IKEA Concept which is attractive, competitive and profitable, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
In IKEA Expansion, we:
- Lead one way of expanding to capture the potential in all existing and new IKEA markets;
- Provide a menu of digital and physical IKEA Customer Meeting Points;
- Secure strong and mutually respected franchisee relations.
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com. Find IKEA jobs here.
This exciting role gives you the opportunity to influence and make an impact on Customer Meeting Points of the future. You would be part of a competent experienced team that takes their own responsibility and delivers through interdependent leadership.
Together with the team, you are responsible for the conceptual and refined drawings, including the planning of relevant food areas for all customer meeting point areas using the IKEA Expansion Planning Design Process. An example of a design of a layout is where we place the Swedish restaurant, the back of house, Goods flow and seating areas, how we utilise the space for the IKEA customers and co-worker and how it should fit in the context of the total customer journey.
The assignment will vary and include, among other, the following:
- Secure a successful, consistent and relevant experience of IKEA across all customer meetings, developed together with Range & Supply, all IKEA franchisees and Ingka as a main partner.
- contribute to the Food Experience Design Leader and Specialist assignments with new solutions including guidelines, solutions and examples.
- contribute by elevating the competitive advantage by creating outstanding food experiences across all customer meeting points
- Support, contribute to and perform customer meeting point follow-ups and evaluations in chosen customer meeting points. Document and share knowledge and learnings to enable a successful deployment.
- Ensure a safe working environment for co-workers and customers in line with local legislation and regulations.
- Secure a successful consistent collaboration across all IKEA franchisee, Range & Supply/BA Food and Ingka as a main partner
- Secure a common and IKEA unique way to engage our customers and offer relevant services in all customer Meeting points.
You will not be alone! You will collaborate and work in close cooperation with many leaders and specialists of the different areas of expertise across the leadership assignments of Core Business Franchise as well as develop a sustainable business relationships with other colleagues from such as Range and Supply and IKEA retailers.
To be able to succeed in this job, you need to share and live the IKEA values. As the preferred candidate we believe you have:
- Recent hands on experience of working in the function of IKEA Food where the daily task was engaging with both IKEA customers and co-workers.
- Background with customer experience in food/hospitality industry in different global markets
- Background in design and development of customer centric food experiences in a variety of meeting points.
- Experience in leading processes, bringing them to life and move them from paper to the shop floor.
- Curiosity to listen, engage and draw conclusions from senior stakeholders; with an ability to identify the biggest challenges and work with others to prioritise these needs.
- Leading global assignments across international organizations with a commercial background, and/or start-up experience
- A proven track record of interdependent leadership; leading business agendas across broad networks in a collaborative way and delivering results through others.
- Food trends and new food concepts innovation
- A personality who thrives in an environment in which most things are under development.
- Ability to look at things in a new way and the drive to test and improve our ways of working across IKEA.
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) and is located in Malmö, the south of Sweden. Please be aware that some business travel will be required as part of the role.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by August 17th. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to work at Core Business Franchise and why you would be a good fit for this role.If you have questions about the role, please contact Elena Pozueta Larios, Food Experience manager. We will assess and interview candidates continuously as the applications come in.