- Älmhult, Sweden
Wherever you are in life, discover, how much further you can go
We seek an Administrator for the Business Navigation and Administration team at Purchasing & Logistics Area North based in Älmhult, Sweden.
As an Administrator, your job will be to provide excellent preconditions for Purchasing & Logistics Area North based in Älmhult. We do this by being a proactive partner for our stakeholders and always securing an efficient, effective, safe and compliant work environment.
We offer you a position in an inspiring environment where cooperation are mixed with great laughter. Your application can be the beginning of a long term relationship and we hope you want to contribute with your knowledge and passion to IKEA's future!
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Highly effective, cost-efficient and proactive office administration that supports co-workers in their daily needs, e.g. office supply, conference rooms, technical equipment and other co-worker administration. You will also work in various systems, with meet & travel and be responsible for keeping proper relevant documentation.
- Find new ways of working to make the administration area in Purchasing & Logistics office leaner, quicker and simpler
- Make sure that local routines are established and support the implementation of the routines in Purchasing & Logistics office.
- Organizing meetings and gatherings for the office and to be the contact person for internal and external partners.
- Support of Risk management agenda
- Cooperation with office vendors
- Support the co-workers to understand and apply office routines.
- Contribute in development projects, proven solutions implementation etc
- Support the wider Business Navigation & Administration Team with daily operations.
- You are responsible for supporting together with local IT our new-comers to have a smooth start into our company
We believe that you find energy in being at the heart of things, we also see that you have drive and commitment to reach excellent results with high quality. You have a curiosity in systems and a willingness to learn.
You have the capability to communicate in a clear and straightforward way and the ability to challenge current thinking and come up with innovative new ideas. You should always be actively looking for improvements in processes and systems. You also have an interest in technical equipment found in an office environment
We also think that you share the IKEA values, culture and enjoy being part of a team as well as having the skill to work independently within own areas of responsibility.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A proactive hands-on mentality, always thriving to deliver a great support to our co-workers
- Previous experience working in an administrative role
- Good knowledge in various IT applications e.g. Microsoft Office package
- Fluent in spoken and written English
We also believe you have a willingness to help others and have the ability to work in a high past with a number of priorities simultaneously
Please noted this position based in Älmhult, Sweden. We look forward to receiving your application in English as soon as you have decided that this could be your next step.
Please apply in English before 9th of May. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Sina Emminghaus at [email protected] and if you have questions about the actual recruitment process please contact Aivita Grockyte at [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishing and food products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. The role of IKEA Purchasing & Logistics is to buy, produce and distribute the IKEA range at the lowest total cost, making high quality available to the customer under good social and environmental conditions. Purchasing & Logistics Area North (PLAN) is one of 8 Purchasing & Logistics Areas in the world, and our co-workers are based in Älmhult, Dortmund, Moscow and Kaunas. PLAN consists of several functions, such as Purchasing Development, Transport & Logistics Services, Customs Service Centre, Quality Support Centre, Warehousing Logistics and Food Demand Coordination.