Solution Area Responsible, Sales & Range |IKEA Expansion| Core Business Franchise
- Malmö, Sweden
Inter IKEA Systems (Core Business Franchise) owns the IKEA Concept and is the worldwide IKEA franchisor. We are specifically responsible for the IKEA strategic framework, ensuring the IKEA Concept is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up – together with all IKEA trademark users.
How do we do this? By enabling people across the IKEA value chain, and creating unique content to develop the IKEA business. Here are some examples of our different assignments.
- We develop solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with IKEA customers.
- We lead the work around when and how IKEA expands in the world, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
- We create the preconditions to strengthen the IKEA Culture and develop the right competence to meet customer and business needs.
An important part of our success is our unique culture and open working environment. Together, we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?” We believe in everyday personal growth and offer the opportunity to develop your career globally. Read more about us at: franchisor.IKEA.com.
The world is changing and the IKEA business is changing with it. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same - our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
We will strengthen and develop competences in order to meet the needs and dreams of the many people around the world and to be accessible, wherever and whenever they wish to meet IKEA.
We are looking for people who have experience from IKEA retail organizations. Ideally you have been working as a sales leader in the Service Office organisation with at least 3 years’ experience. Preferably you have been working with Business Central retail system and an understanding of the solution development process would be an added advantage. We offer a unique opportunity to develop a holistic view of the IKEA business. When you grow, IKEA grows too. Do you want to contribute?
Work as Solution Area Responsible for Sales & Range is to support all the IKEA retailers that are using our Retail Package and to be part of developing this package to meet the future demands of the customers and IKEA retailers. One important focus at the moment is to further improve and develop system functionalities to enable a total market approach.
This role contains mainly the following areas of work:
- Lead the solution development within Sales & Range, both in terms of incremental improvements and as part of developing key omnichannel retailing capabilities.
- To be the functional owner of all relevant solutions in the area of Sales & Range and document & describe the new developed solution including test cases, features, bug fixes etc.
- Responsible for specifying business requirements to IT solution providers and be part of the design & development process.
- We believe you have solid knowledge and with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience from IKEA retailing.
- You have a background from using the Sales & Range management system Business Central in the Service Office.
- You are analytical and logical and has the ability to deep dive into complex scenarios and problems and finding solutions to them together with your colleagues.
- Creation of documentation and facilitation of presentations and workshops are part of the job which is why you should have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience from process and system development is an advantage.
- As a person you are structured, delivery focused and a good team player. Of course you have a passion for customers and retailing and highly motivated to contribute to the growth of IKEA retailers. You are prepared to travel internationally at least 50 days per year.
The position is full time (40h/week) and currently located in Malmö, Sweden
Should you have any queries related to the role, please reach out to the hiring manager Jacqueline Pinto.
The closing date will be 29 Jan, 2021.