Strategic Business Development Manager
- McLean, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company, empowers the world’s software teams with the most intuitive, developer-grade embedded analytics solutions and a team of dedicated people, invested in your success. Logi Analytics leverages your existing tech stack, so you can quickly build, manage, and deploy your application. And because Logi Analytics supports unlimited customization and white-labeling, you have total control to make the application uniquely your own.
Over 2,400 application teams have trusted Logi Analytics to help power their businesses with sophisticated analytics capabilities. Logi Analytics is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland, England, Ukraine, and China. Learn more about what’s possible with Logi Analytics at Logi AnalyticsAnalytics.com.
- Top-funnel evangelist for Logi Analytics to educate on our products and progress prospects through the buyer’s journey.
- Responsible for leading first-touch initiatives including engaging pre-qualified prospects with Logi value proposition.
- Through consultative sales techniques, progress prospects to sales-ready opportunities.
- With marketing team, participate in thought-leadership content including blogs, social, events and webinars.
- Continually monitor narrative and value proposition identifying opportunities to enhance.
- Monitor and track sales activities and results using Logi Analytics’ CRM system, continuously report success and failure.
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in software sales and/or business development roles.
- 4-year degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong qualification and objection handling skills.
- Salesforce experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
**Please note insightsoftare is unable to provide employment-based visa sponsorship at this time.**
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **