- 2 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Marketing Coordinator to contribute to our Marketing team in Boston, MA. The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Business to Business Marketing team with implementation of various marketing strategies, activities, and communication plans which will target various audiences across multiple lines of business and products. Do you have strong organizational and time-management skills? This role will use those skills to coordinate the execution of content creation, social media posting, research, data analysis, tracking project results, and additional tasks to support marketing plans. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the marketing team in supporting task creation for sales, customer success and related business units in the execution of projects; ensuring accurate, timely and cost-efficient implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or year-for-year experience
- 2 years of marketing related experience
- PowerPoint knowledge
- Experience working with a CRM like Salesforce
- Business communication skills
- Provides support and assistance to the Marketing Team with the tactical execution of corporate and brand marketing plans, strategies, conferences and programs.
- Coordinates the production of marketing materials, projects and tasks from start to finish, working with deadlines.
- Assist marketing team with brainstorming, identifying and proposing new and better ways of connecting with audiences, and meeting tactical goals.
- Works with team to develop content for marketing materials to drive target markets to desired results.
- Work with design team to design, layout, and format materials to communicate marketing vision/objectives.
- Work with marketing operations team to track the effectiveness of marketing assets
- Responsible for proofing of marketing materials for content accuracy.
- Run Salesforce reports
- Report on completed, current and upcoming tactical project implementation in Trello (progress, successes/failures, optimization efforts as assigned by Manager).
- Maintain ongoing day-to-day, weekly and monthly marketing operations including webinars, presentations, newsletters, blogs, social media, website updates, form submissions, customer concerns, working documents in SharePoint, various budgets, internal sales reporting databases, etc.
- Conduct various research efforts to compile accurate and up-to-date data (including demographics, psychographics, competitor analysis, target markets, etc.) so that management can make informed decisions in determining marketing direction.
- Understand the goals and objectives outlined in the overall B2B integrated marketing plan.
- Perform various administrative duties to support the marketing team.
- Observe the goals and objectives outlined in the overall annual integrated marketing communications plan.
- Performs other administrative duties to support the marketing team.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 10 vacation days & 10 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open work space, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Employer commuter subsidy coupled with pre-tax commuter benefits for associates.
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
- Free Snacks/Drinks/Coffee
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, VitalSource® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about VitalSource, visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.