- 2 Boylston Street, Suite 600, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
VitalSource®, an Ingram Content Group (ICG) company is hiring for a Marketing Manager to contribute to our B2B Marketing team in Boston, MA. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced B2B marketing manager to create and manage the go-to-market strategies for a portfolio of market-leading digital learning platforms, solutions and tools targeting the institutional, academic and content provider markets in higher education and K12. This Marketing Manager will be responsible for launching and managing the key account marketing programs program for the Enterprise and Provider segments.. This will include segment-focused marketing campaigns to generate and maximize revenue through the launch of new solutions, customer acquisition and growth. Campaign ownership includes execution for digital marketing campaigns, events, though leadership, collateral, and sales enablement. This position will take direction from the HeadB2B Marketing to lead the planning and analysis of marketing initiatives, and support customer insights and research of our partners to inform marketing activities and will play a critical part in business development and segment growth.
Your strong marketing background will be matched by experience with key account marketing, digital marketing, content marketing and multi-touch campaign design. A background in the institutional higher education space or ed-tech markets is desirable but not essential. You'll have a strong customer focus and have the ability to develop plans based on evidence and analytical data. Above all, you are an excellent communicator, and know how to design and manage both key account/ABM and broader lead generation strategies across different types of customer groups and product portfolios. You are a data driven, flexible, sales-oriented marketer with experience supporting an institutional sales organization and complex, rapidly expanding solution portfolios. You thrive in a growth-minded environment and are a collaborative, creative problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent year for year experience
- 4 years of experience in marketing or sales, with 2 years being in the higher education market
- Academic and education technology experience
- Enterprise or institutional market experience
- Adoption market experience
- Develops and produces key marketing strategies and collateral materials for all VST solutions: sales enablement assets, and presentation decks, marketing content such as white papers, infographics, case studies, videos, emails. Leads/coordinates trade Shows and Conferences and other marketing activities.
- Creates and launches campaigns for key accounts
- Meets regularly with key stakeholders, communicating appropriately to ensure timely execution of plan requirements.
- Works with marketing coordinator to maintain an inventory of all printed and digital collateral pieces including ordering and shipping.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open work space, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Commuter subsidy coupled with pre-tax commuter benefits for associates.
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedules (by team)
- Free snacks/Drinks/Coffee
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, part of Ingram Content Group LLC, is improving the learning experience by making it easier to create and deliver effective and affordable content. The preferred choice among educational institutions and companies for digital learning materials, VitalSource® helps over 1,000 educational content providers create and deliver seamless interactive learning experiences through its exclusive Bookshelf® platform to millions of learners at 7,000 institutions. Bookshelf users opened more than 20 million digital textbooks last year and read more than 3.4 billion pages. For more information about VitalSource, visit https://get.vitalsource.com/
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.