Dy. Manager - Projects Sales
In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
Informa Markets organizes over 550 market leading B2B events every year. At our events we create the environments which allow business to flourish. Our knowledge of the communities we serve, our ability to attract the right people and our skill at curating the physical space and creating memorable experiences bring thousands of like-minded people together. It is this shared experience and the opportunities to make human connections which allow businesses to grow.
Dy. Manager / Manager – Sales, at Informa Markets in India will be part of Concrete portfolio. Responsible for revenue generation by way of space selling, sponsorship Sales, Digital Sales, cold calls, research-based sales, market research w.r.t. sales, crafting, developing, and executing Sales strategies. Ensuring organic sales. Work closely with internal & external customers, like Tele Sales, Operations, International Sales & Marketing.
The successful candidates will be ultimately requested to develop new exhibitors, as well as maintain/upgrade existing ones running in and to ensure their smooth targets achievement. This resource will be required to adopt best-in-class technologies and periodically acquire new such skills both via self-study and ad-hoc specific trainings.
- Minimum Graduation is MUST, MBA preferred
- Engineering background first preference & Minimum Science graduate
- Institutional Sales, Liasoning with Embassies, International Trade Fair Bodies, Ministry, Military Engineering, Urban Development, Railways
- Able to sell over the call plus on site F2F Meetings
- Should have minimum 5-7 working experience
- Proven track record of b2b business development
- Experience in International GNJ space is desired but not essential.
- Ability to work on pressure situation with multitasking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter with Positive attitude, willing to go extra mile
- CRM / Sales Force working experience preferred
Pre Sales -
- Market Research in the space of construction / cement / concrete / infrastructure & allied industries exhibitors
- Ability to do research-based sales.
- Getting know the exhibitors profile & requirements from ground with relevant associations support. (Regional, National & International)
- Getting on ground report of exhibitor’s requirements
- Co-ordination with Exhibitors, International Teams, Government Authorities for smooth participation of an exhibitor in event.
- Engaging Key Stake Holders, Associations, Retailers from India for International Shows.
- Besides International Sales back up for other regional shows from India Sales.
- Understand existing database & craft the strategies to develop new database.
- Understand the core markets of exhibitors, explore new markets, and drive sales.
- Developing and maximising relationships with existing and new exhibitors
Post Sales -
- Work closely with international team to ensure the right on floor fitment for construction / cement / concrete / infrastructure & allied industries
- To building and maintaining contacts with associations & Exhibitors
- To help database team in maintain, build and update mailing database.
- To support Projects team & marketing team in allied activities.
- Excellent Client Servicing in addition to sales