Principal Quality Engineer - Test Automation
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.
We are looking to add a Principal Quality Engineer to our technology team in Bengaluru, India who will play a primary role in Designing, Implementing, Architecting and executing test automation framework. You will be responsible for identifying evolving patterns / best practices in Test Automation area and constantly update our test automation framework.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will have complete ownership for preparing test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product..
- Supports automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solution for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications.
- Create a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security and Penetration Testing. Presents technical documentation for review by peers and Development community.
- Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
- Build a solid to CI/CT/CD process
- Good knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and experience in programming languages like Java, Python & Gherkin
- Hands on experience in the evolving Aritfical Intelligence / Machine learning based tools such as Functionize, Katalon Studio
- Expert in automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Blazemeter, Karate
- Hands on experience having tested the complete solution stack i.e., UI, Business layer (API), DB , Miro-Services & Non-functional
- Experience in testing complete stack of Web solutions hosted in AWS using automated suite
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.
- Experienced in implementing load /performance test frameworks for eCommerce and Web Applications’ domain using Agile methodologies.
- Experience with APM tools such as NewRelic
- Hands on experience in having established & maintained CICD pipeline
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.