Customer Success Specialist
- 2301 W Anderson Ln, Austin, TX 78757, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media.
We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech/AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers/NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment and marketing technology.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential.
(Join us and reach yours!)
Informa Tech’s research division is looking for a Customer Success Specialist, to support our Customer Success efforts in the Americas region. The role of the Customer Success Specialist is to be the voice of the customer, escalate problems promptly and effectively, and proactively help our customers get the best out of their subscription. This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Success Specialist looking to employ your support and customer services experience in a B2B environment where you can gain a breadth of experiences and develop your skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
Key responsibilities & activities
- Primary source for triaging incoming calls and emails into the service queue in Salesforce
- Ensure that all activities with clients are logged and managed in Salesforce
- Participate in business improvement initiatives and client escalations as appropriate
- Provide timely communication to your manager on any client, process or product related issues
- As the voice of product end users, capture and represent their business requirements and feedback to internal stakeholders
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- A self-starter with a focus on meeting and exceeding client's needs
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner written and verbally
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Confident, outgoing, engaging
- Self-critical and receptive to advice and constructive criticism
- Presentation Skills
PREFFERED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of operating Salesforce.com
- Demonstrable experience in B2B Client Relationship Management, with a proven track record
- Telecoms, Media & Technology industry knowledge
- Experience trouble shooting technical issues with web accessible database products
- Internet and technology savvy
- A second language is preferred, but not essential
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Why work at Informa:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritises promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.