- 50 Beechtree Blvd, Greenville, SC 29605, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ITW Hartness is a world class secondary packaging equipment manufacturer headquartered in the beautiful suburbs of Greenville, SC. Founded on the premise of cutting-edge innovation and a relentless commitment to our customers, ITW Hartness’ world class equipment is designed to our customers’ goals of continuous improvement throughout the production process. ITW Hartness is proud to be a Division of Illinois Tool Works (ITW).
Since ITW’s founding more than 100 years ago, ITW has become one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables and related service businesses. ITW businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. The company has operations in 56 countries that employ more than 50,000 women and men who adhere to the highest ethical standards. ITW has 81 businesses divided into 7 Segments, which includes: Welding, Automotive OEM, Food Equipment Group, Construction Products, Polymers & Fluids, Test and Measurement & Electronics, and Specialty.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where you can make a significant impact immediately. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program for those who qualify.
This position will drive ITW Hartness as a differentiator in the secondary packaging market. Ensuring quality and organizational effectiveness which results in best-in-class equipment and strengthening the ITW Hartness brand in the market. This position will be a strong promoter of the ITW Hartness Culture, Vision and Values through their team and organization
The job duties will mostly be performed at ITW Hartness headquartered in Greenville, SC with some travel required for startup and troubleshooting at customer facilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Final testing of all ITW Hartness equipment
- Participate and promote the creation of documented operational testing procedures within the department that exceed customer expectations while leading us toward a standard, optimized and repeatable check out process with a focus on quality.
- Direct involvement with cross-functional teams within ITW Hartness, to minimize warranty cost while maximizing customer satisfaction with a laser focus on quality.
- Leading Factory Acceptance Test while working closely with our Customers, Project Managers, the Engineering Team as well as other parts of the organization for seamless execution and satisfaction of projects to exceed expectations.
- Experience working, assembling and or troubleshooting of ITW Hartness machinery
- Ability to drive and influence performance results, utilizing strong collaborative communication skills
- Continuous improvement background
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong analytical and confident decision-making skills
- ·Strategic thinker with the ability to be self-driven and adaptive to change
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, self-manage and multi-task while executing multiple projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be an influencer within ITW Hartness
- Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a collaborative environment
- Highly motivated, results oriented, and driven by success
- 24/7 Technical Support phone as needed
- Capable of working short notice overtime, not excluding weekends with short notice.
- 25% travel required
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.